Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Im the kinda girl it aint easy to forget

I think its true. There are some people that come into our lives and don't affect us... but there are others who walk into your life and leave foot prints on your heart. I think I'm one of those. I think i'm someone that can teach you about yourself and about compassion. Teach you to love and to heal. But that's just me reflecting.

Life has been complicated lately. Of course, isnt it always? If life was simple... What would be the point? In all honesty... When my life is complicated i feel like I have some kind of purpose. When everything is going smooth and simple life becomes very mundane and boring. A dry loop that just circles over and over. Well... thats the majority of the time...There are other times that break that loop. The times when i honestly feel like i am unbreakable. When happiness doesnt even begin to describe how i feel. Words cant contain the emotion and images cant capture it. Its an amazing feeling.
Im there right now... and frankly I wouldnt change it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment