Saturday, October 8, 2011

Negative me

I am jealous.
Little green monsters run through my head
like little martian soccer teams
back nd forth 
searching for a goal.
Envy is my sin.
I am angry.
Passionate storms rage war in my soul,
leaving everything
torn and broken
scattered all around.
Wrath is my sin
I am lazy.
Idle hands sit by my sides,
painting no master piece,
only flicking my thumbs,
slowly at that.
Sloth is my sin.
I want more. 
Taking all I can hold,
still wanting more,
never good enough
unless I have it all.
Greed is my sin.
I can't stop.
Hungry simply insatiable,
wasting what I don't want,
giving nothing to anyone,
swallowing more than I can chew.
Gluttony is my sin.
I am perfect.
I see no flaw in my design,
Everyone wants to be me
and touch me
I need no improvement.
Pride is my sin.
I desire you.
I want nothing more than to tear you apart,
claim every inch
of the soft skin
taunting me.
Lust is my sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment