Sunday, July 10, 2011

Try not to think about it

Have you ever heard the expression "Just bite the bullet"?
Well that would be what I'm going through right now. There's alot on my mind, and I feel like I need to keep it all to me... But I know that would be a bad idea, because when I keep things to myself they tend to EXPLODE in my face. Not pretty.

But the thing is, I don't know who to talk to... I mean, there's Nick, but my problems could essentially cause problems between me and him, just because there is so many of them and they would definitely bog him down. Plus the fact that he seems to be such a worry free person, which doesn't help when you need someone to give you advice.... There's Garrett, my bestie from work... But I'm not sure how he would react to my problems, let alone help me fix them...

I'm just at an odds of what to do.

One thing though is I feel like a lot of things are falling apart around me. Things I really care about. Friendships, relationships, family ties. I'm not sure what to do about them. I know it's not my business, but I hate to see these people hurting, and I want to help. How do you help without prying? Is it even possible?

I'm supposed to go on a date with Nick today. I'm really hoping that some long over due time with him can help bring a smile back to my face...
We shall see.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment