Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sowry...

So it has been a long time since I’ve had a chance to blog anything… not my fault I swear. I’ve been working way to many hours and sleeping even fewer… unless you count the fact that I fall asleep at 8 in the afternoon noon and then wake up at 2 in the morning. Why do I say 8 in the afternoon? Because stupid Florida summer time means its still light outside at that time!!! UGH!

Plus I had my computer confiscated for stupid reasons.

But that’s a story I don’t really care to tell.

Let’s instead focus on what’s on my mind right now.

I’m feeling insanely restless. Like I wanna do something productive I’m just honestly not sure what it should be…  Maybe work on my room a little bit? Make it all pretty and stuff? Hmm… that might be a little bit more effort than I want to put in… Maybe PLAN the work I wanna do on my room??? That might be a good idea…
                So let’s see…

·         Need bed frame.
·         Need paint…
o   Preferably pink and brown…
·         Need wall art stuff
o   Preferably shelves and basics that can serve to accentuate that other pieces in my room.
·         Need hard cover, pretty copy of Alice in Wonderland
o   Don’t ask
·         Need to go get photos printed at Walgreens
·         Need bigger room lol

But hey, that’s just a start.

So I guess I should get to it… Ew

XoXo  

No comments:

Post a Comment