Monday, June 20, 2011

Oh my god... this is what death feels like....


             So I literally just sat down from my first ever intentional run… I think I’m dead. The end.

Well no… not really I guess. I mean I can type, but I still feel like death warmed over. Really warmed over because I decided to run at 7:30 in the morning during a Florida summer, where the day’s heat index is 109. That was mistake number one. 

Mistake number 2? Having my dog run with me. she’s a little perky but fat thing, and she just wanted to sprint or sniff.  My s&s dog. 

Mistake number 3 would be my lack of intensive stretches beforehand. I mean  stretched my thighs (front and back) and I stretched some other stuff… but I completely forgot about my calves. Stupid things… 

Mistake number 4? Well, I’m trying to decide if me sitting on my nice comfortable bed is a mistake…

Other than that I think I did good. I mean I actually ran. Yea… I had to stop every now and then so that I could breathe and Bailey could sniff, but I made no forward progress unless I was running. Slowly yes, but running. Hopefully this will happen everyday… the running not  the being death warmed over part.

So, as off June 20, 2011 I stand at 5’7 and (gulp) 145 lbs
This pretty much means, I have a goal weight loss of 15-20 pounds to get back to where I used to be.
Welcome to my journey of 

Trying not to be the fat ex-swimmer!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment