Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The start to a day

So this is probably something I should have done along time ago. I keep too many thoughts in my head rather than just putting them where they need to be... on the internet for public scrutiny. So much happens on a day to day basis in life, and after awhile people just stop wanting to hear about it. So what better than to leave it all out on the internet?

I can't promise I'll write faithfully everyday.  That would be a blatant lie. There's too much going on. I can promise to try. For my personal sanity.

I guess a blog for me won't be what all those romantic ideas of blogs are. You get to post some heart catching life mission like Julie and Julia (maybe Julia and Julie...) or you get to talk about how crazy in love you are, and then my pure chance the man reads it, realizes he feels the same way and confesses his profound love for you. There are countless examples of how our culture glorifies blogs. That's not what I'm trying to do. Honestly. I just want a place where every once in awhile I can write what I think and how I feel. But, I do have some of my own creative outlets I'll share every once in awhile. You'll see those when we get there.

But for now,
I should probably get ready for work. I'm never really sure what time I'm supposed to be there... so I figure its always a good idea to be a little early!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment