Sunday, June 19, 2011

A picutres worth a thousand words

So I am so in love with the idea of photography and really wanted to put some of my favorite pictures up.

This is the every lovable Duke

Charley the Princess

Such beautiful eyes she has

You might not want to get in the middle of these two...

The perfect little thing who is Maddi

Bailey always seems to be happy

Key West, how I will miss you

Duke has managed to triple in size I believe

Brother and Sister

I think Nature can have some of the most interesting designs

This was just a picture I really liked

What I love about this picture is the fact that this is all natural lighting. There was no editing or color scheme changes done to it

I was having an adorable moment

So this is def a moment for comparing and contrasting... this is a beach in the keys....

This is a beach in Puerto Rico... easy win?

The streets of Old San Yuan

Beach before a storm

New years party

San Yuan

The fort of Old San Yuan

Paris? Nope Epcot

Pretty flower

I thought this was a rose but the more I see it, the less I'm sure...

I just love how I was able to focus on the fountain despite having a really crappy camera and so much else going on

This is one of the prettiest bare trees I have seen

Yes, these are real flowers

Once again another picture with no lighting effects, saw this walking to the bus

Its water droplets... that I swear look like a little foot print

The amazing view from my brother's old house

An old building in Key West

Same building different angle

Different door. Yes, I appear to like doors

Love the creation of shadows by the sun being behind the tree

It could almost be a heart

My brother's house in Key West

A hidden path

No comments:

Post a Comment