Thursday, September 1, 2011

My heart's a stereo, it beats for you, so listen close...

It amazes me how all the perfect love songs come out at the same time. It's nice.

The world I think has finally entered into a simpler and calmer environment.It's something I've been waiting for for a long time... I don't handle stress and dark emotions very well... I never have. If you give me happy feelings I can run with them and be the brightest little star in the world... But when you start reminding me of dark times in my life, like highschool and other things... It just kills me... But on to lighter news.

Classes are back in session!!!!!

You didn't know someone could be excited about something like school until now! But what can I say? I was born and raised a nerd. I think I'm going to be the kind of old retired women who says "I want to go back to school!" I'm actually dreading graduating... (yes I am still far from that point, but regardless), simply because it's the end of something I know and understand and the start to a forever in the "real-world" that I don't think I'm ready for...

My next post is going to be a story that I'm trying to start writing... It's a little PG13. But hey, I'm an adult... But this is a new thing for me... SO... be nice to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment