Sunday, August 28, 2011

One last thing before I go

so im not really sure what my goal with this is. i mean its not like anyone will read it.

i guess im just hoping youll listen and youll understand. im not like most people. im not like most girls. i dont enjoy being the person people count on to do all thier negative things. im not your go to girl. im your friend why cant you treaat me as such?

my favorite color is red.
the color of passion, romance, love and emotion. things that are all important to me.

my favorite food is pasta. alfredo.
no particular reason. it just is.

i love sushi and rock and roll.
i like vintage and designer.
i like to sing and i love to listen
i like to talk and i love to be quiet
im a walking contradiction

i love bein someones baby, but i want them to be mine.
my friends are my life, my niece is my world.

i find joy in the simplest of things.
i hate to yell.
please dont ever make me mad.

i can hold a grudge but it takes alot to get me there.
i prefer to pretend everything is ok, rather then explain why its not.
dont ask me to explain myself more then once


if you wnat me say so.
dont beat around the bush.
be blunt and straight foward.

i dont have regrets
i have things i would do over.

i dream of happy ever after, perfect job, man and friends
i know its almost impossible.
thats not the way life is

i want to teach children.
my parents say its my gift.
funny
patience never seemed my thing.


my goal is highschool.
and ill take it step by step.

im running out of things to say....
so ill say this.
if your reading this
i love you
because you took the time to care.
Thanks for being my friend
and everything more




xoxo,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment