Sunday, August 14, 2011

All my life I've been good... But now, what the hell?

Sometimes people don't really know how we are.
Sometimes people fall for someone who is completely different than what they think.

SO I want to tell you what kind of girl I am.

I'm the kind of girl who:
  •  Loves wearing men's shirts cause I think they fit nicely
  • Would love to spend all day in bed writing up a storm
  • Falls hard and passionately
  • Can't spell my way out of a paper bag (and expects NO ONE to point it out)
  • Will try so hard to be perfect, but recognizes that its not possible
  • Wants a prince and doesn't want to go through frogs (I skipped that stage)
  • Wants to marry my best friend and frankly won't have it any other way
  • Loves bunnies, and doggies, and kittens (very seldom cats tho)
  • Will see every one of your flaws but will never point them out (unless your a jerk)
  •  Doesn't really believe in second chances
  • But would like one if she messes up
  • Dances around my room when no one can see, pretending I'm in front of a crowd
  • Is afraid of the dark, but doesn't want to be rescued

I feel like that's a good intro to how I am. But like I said, its just an intro. I like to have the audacity to think there is some depth to my personality. Well that's all for now!

XoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment