Saturday, August 13, 2011

I invite you to a world where there is no such thing as time

Let's play pretend and Make believe


Chase me,                                                                                                                          
Chase me,                                                                                                           
round and round.                                                                                                                        
Follow me,                                                                       
Follow me,                                                                       
down and down.                                                                   
Catch me,                                         
Catch me,                                 
if you can...                  
Take me,                                                                                                                  
Take me,                                                                                                   
make a stand.                                                                                                             
I won't wait forever,                                                                
Here and now.                                                                    
                    I'll run away,                                
underground.            
Down my rabbit hole I'll spiral,                                                                                  
singing songs of want and desire.                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment