Monday, August 15, 2011

Just another lazy afternoon


Why me?
 
 
I'm not the type for jealousy,
Despite my unrequited love themed poetry.
the sight of her, and her and yet another,
Sends me screaming under the covers.
I don't think I'll tell you,
Its best you don't know,
I don't wanna start fights,
its not worth it, you know?
So I'll pretend it doesn't bother me...
I'll bite my tongue and grit my teeth.
Ignore the frequent "I love you"s
and all their stupid num de plumes.
I'll try so hard to get over it,
ignore my desire to throw a fit.
Stop looking for fuel to feed my fire,
after all that wasn't my desire.
Just wanted to see what your life was about,
how it worked and figure things out.
But here I sit,
all alone,
wishing time could be owned.
to go back when,
curiosity peeked,
and the wall I built sprung a leak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment