Saturday, August 27, 2011

No where else to turn...

Sometimes there are things that just drive us up a wall.

For example. When things don't work out the way you want them to. When you can't finish things with a simple bow nd ship it out. When it needs to be packed and measured nd at the end of the process you just want to throw it across the room. Screw mailing it.

Well that was a big metaphor for how sick I am of my ex. Maybe the things I'm reading have nothing to do with me. But truly one can't help but assume. I mean, no one lied to anyone... and I'm just truly pissed nd trying to vent. I'm not even sure what I want to say or what I want to come across right now...

Maybe I just need to let things be out in the open. Maybe I just need people to at least pretend to be happy for me. I'm so tired of staying with a guy cause of other people nd getting with a guy for other people. So for once I pick a guy that I legit like nd who I think can match me nd NO ONE seems to want to be happy for me..

All I hear is But Nick.... nd what about Nick.... nd Nick was so great.

Forget it! Me nd Nick is over! That's in my past nd will stay there. Want me to be a bitch? I'm done dating down. Yea, I went there. I said the thing that every person in my family has said over nd over. I want a "God they look good together" not a "God how did he get her". Sorry. I'm sick of being nice...


Rushed


Its time for you to be honest with me,
I'm sicking of playing make believe.
I'm tired of hiding behind the bush,
of pretending it's gone if I just don't look.
You need to say just how you feel,
suck it up and make it real.
It won't change things,
I'm not gonna lie,
It'll just move us closer to goodbye.

But to be blunt,
thats what we need,
there's nothing left
between you and me.
I don't think we can be friends,
and I just don't want to try,
I'm ready to close shop
and say my good byes.

I'm rushing my words,
and spiking my blood,
I'm fighting the urge when push comes to shove.
I'm not the type to pick a fight,
or say bad things late at night.
I don't wanna make enemies out of old friends,
but your not the one I started this with.

You're no where near where you used to be,
and honestly babe, that's fine with me.
You were nothing more than a song and dance,
and that my dear,
is not romance.
So let's end it now,
before we get hurt,
walk away with our pride,
and brush off the dirt.
It's over now,
you and me,
We can both move on,
Happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment